Most consumers think of the RxCount Rx-4 Automatic Tablet and Capsule Counter as a tool for pharmacies to count tablets and capsules. However, government and law enforcement agencies alike use it to save time and money. The Rx-4 allows law enforcement professionals to;
- quickly, inexpensively, and accurately dispense medication in correctional facilities
- account for evidence in criminal cases (including drug seizures)
- manage on-site medication dispensing for emergency management and disaster relief efforts.
Its compact size and light weight make it a portable tool for multiple departments to use in a variety of locations.
These prestigious government organizations trust Rx Count for accurate, cost-effective, automated tablet and capsule counting solutions:
- California Department of Corrections
- Colorado Department of Corrections
- Houston County Sheriff’s Dept.
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Metro State Police Department
- National Institute of Health
- Seattle Fire Department
- Seattle King County
- State of Utah Medical Examiner
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection