Government & Law Enforcement
- Quickly, inexpensively, and accurately dispense medication in correctional facilities
- Account for evidence in criminal cases (including on-site counting of drug seizures)
- Manage on-site medication dispensing for emergency management and disaster relief efforts.
Its compact size and light weight make it a portable tool for multiple departments to use in a variety of locations.
These prestigious government organizations trust Rx Count for accurate, cost-effective, automated tablet and capsule counting solutions:
- U.S. DEA
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- California Department of Corrections
- Colorado Department of Corrections
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- National Institute of Health
- Dozens of Sheriff’s, Coroner’s, and Medical Examiner’s offices nationwide